|Material||steel, frp, Bronze|
|Model Name/Number||Sarvangadhara/ Pizhichil Machine|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Note: Priceof Export model with Auto. Shirodhara unit and wood design body: Rs. 87700
SARVANGA – DHARA / PIZHICHIL YANTHRAM (machine)
• Unit is portable, compact and needs minimum space
• The bottom housing is able to move below the Dhroni.
• This machineeasily enables Sarvanga Dhara, Ekanga Dhara, Shirodhara, Pradesika Dhara & Pizhichil with 1or 2 masseurs only.
• Oil from the Dhara Procedure flows into a oil reservoir through a 2 stage filter (with changeable filter material), to make the oil clean
• Reservoir has a special heating system which allows uniform warming of the oil to a digitally pre– set temp.
• Provision of silent Solid magnet pump to lift up the oil to the travelling Dhara Vessel which has 5 downspouts to dispense five streams of Dhara flow. These streams fall in central line of the body, sides/legs and hands.
•provided with separate valves to stop the flow from unused spout.
• The tips of the dispensing pipes are attached with Copper ‘S’ bends which can be adjusted to achieve the required body width & angle of Dhara flow movements.
• The vessel travels between two pre–set points using manually adjustable limit – switches, to enable Ekanga Dhara , and has provision to fix at any position to enable Pradeshika Dhara, Kati Vasti, Greeva Vasti, Uro Vasti etc;
• The Vessel moves to and fro at a steady constant speed with the help of synchronous motor to offer a silent running.
• Provision for controlling of Dhara time from 1 minute to 99 minutes to achieve fully automatic operation, using a timer.
• The whole is cladded with corrosion resistant FRP body.
• At extra cost, can be provided with one FRP Dhroni with plumbing arrangements at the bottom and a Hi – Lo- table to adjust the lying height of the patient to suit different Pizhichil procedure in all 8 positions of the patient.• Size: 265cm (L) x 41cm (W) x 184 cm (H)
Rated by 19 Users