|Material||steel, frp, Bronze|
|Model Name/Number||Sarvangadhara/ Pizhichil Machine|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
SARVANGA – DHARA / PIZHICHIL YANTHRAM (machine)
• Unit should portable, compact and should need minimum space
• The bottom housing should be able to move below the Dhroni.
• This machine should easily enable Sarvanga Dhara, Ekanga
Dhara, Shirodhara, Pradesika Dhara & Pizhichil with 1or 2
• Oil from the Dhara Procedure should flow into a oil reservoir through a 2 stage filter (with changeable filter material), to make the oil clean
• Reservoir must have a special heating system which allows uniform warming of the oil to a digitally pre – set temperature.
• Provision of silent Solid magnet pump to lift up the oil to the
travelling Dhara Vessel which must have atleast 5 downspouts to dispense five streams of Dhara flow. These streams should be in central line of the body, sides/legs and hands.
• Should be provided with separate valves to stop the flow from
• The tips of the dispensing pipes should be attached with Copper
‘S’ bends which can be adjusted to achieve the required body
width and angle of Dhara flow movements.
• The vessel should be able to travel between two pre–set points
using manually adjustable limit – switches, to enable Ekanga
Dhara , and it should have provision to fix at any position to
enable Pradeshika Dhara, Kati Vasti, Greeva Vasti, Uro Vasti etc;
• The Vessel should be able to move to and fro at a steady
constant speed with the help of synchronous motor to offer a
• Provision for controlling of Dhara time from 1 minute to 99
minutes to achieve fully automatic operation, using a timer.
• The whole machine shall be cladded with corrosion resistant panels
• Should be provided with one FRP Droni with plumbing
arrangements at the bottom and a Hi – Lo- table to adjust the
lying height of the patient to suit different Pizhichil procedure in
all 8 positions of the patient.• Size: 265cm (L) x 41cm (W) x 184 cm (H)